1. School and all school related activities will be closed from March 17th - March 30th.
2. Office hours for the week of March 16th will be Tuesday - Thursday from 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM at the Jr. High location only (301 S. Green St.). Call 833-6415 with questions. The Lincoln office will be closed.
3. School lunches, for those who have signed up, will be delivered to 4 pick-up locations - United Methodist Church parking lot (111 West Monroe St.), First Evangelical Presbyterian Church parking lot (400 S. Main St.), Anna Heights Baptist Church parking lot (100 Turner Ave.), and Connect Point Church parking lot (204 N. Main St.). Lunches may be picked up between 11:00 AM and 12:00 PM. If you did not sign up for lunches, but would like to do so, please call the Jr. High office on the dates and times listed above.
4. Learning packets have been sent home with all students. These are for review and practice only. They will not be graded, but please see that children use these and stay educationally active by reading, playing educational games, and using educational websites and apps. A list of educational websites and resources can be viewed on this website by clicking on the links tab.
5. We want to encourage all students and parents to do your part during this national health crisis by following all government guidelines, practicing good personal hygiene and social distancing, and by staying home as much as possible.
6. Teachers will be contacting students and parents through various means throughout the school closure. Please respond as much as possible, as we want to stay in touch with students, be aware of their health, and assist them and families in any way possible during this mandated closure.
7. Families will be updated as often as possible through this website, our Black Board Connect calling system, and the District 37 Facebook page.